The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    Slacking

    I am trying very very hard to get myself started but I just cannot concentrate my stuff. Argh.. I really need to focus and focus.. 4 more days to go and I'm starting work. It's really scary.. All a long, I have been hoping for a job so taht I won't get so bored. But now when I'm going to start.. I'm actually thinking of running away. Sheesh...

    Went to Causeway Point with ah rick today. Just in case you want to know, ah rick is my youngest brother. Haha.. Gar is the younger one, Rick is the youngest one. Ren is Me!! Anyway, wanted to buy some more smart casual top for work but could not find anything that is suitable for my budget. Hahaha!! So in the end, we bought nothing but tons of food back. My granny seems pretty happy when we carried all the food back. Hahaha.. and Gar was happy too when he saw the food we bought for him. It's really nice to see them happily eating the stuff you bought for them. I promised rick to give him a treat to Jack's Place if he can do well for his end year exams. He's a poor little thing, although he's a spolit brat too. Haha, think I'm contradicting myself. Anyway, he sounded so pitiful when he said that he only ate there once with my mum. When I was his age, I've been to Jack's Place for more than 5 times I think. So well, I thought it's only nice to give him a little treat. Hehe.. think I should bring all of them to the zoo after I get my first pay check! Yippe!!!


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:32 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela